Saturday, February 14, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby

Sorry I have not posted in a while. We have been really busy getting the house ready for the new baby due to arrive any day now, plus our Internet has been acting up, taking 5 minutes to load a page. Now it is fixed and I can show you how our house has changed. We finally have two rooms with walls that are not white. Isabella's room is painted a nice light purple color and she is settling into her big girl bed. We have had some struggles with her staying in but overall she is doing well.


This is her being silly on her new bed and a me looking very pregnant.

Posing with all her pillows on her big girl bed.






Then we stated working on the baby's room. We painted yellow because it looked really well at the old house and we could not decide on another color.

Here it is all ready for the new little one.



Bella is ready to be a big sister. Here she is kissing my belly and saying I Love You.

3 comments:

Faith said...

The rooms look great, and so does the big belly. Keep me posted!!!

Faith said...

I heard the good news!! Congrats!!!

Faith said...

Alright, can we get a baby post already???? What are ya sleep deprived and exausted or something??? No excuses, just do it!! I hope you're doing good!!